sad news

geum123

May 20, 2009
I`m so very sorry Poppy to hear your sad news.
Please accept my condolences.
Love Geum xxx

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
So sorry to hear the sad news about your mum, Poppy.

Wishing you and your family strength to cope with this..and peace at the end of a long journey.

Love and condolences.

xx

Bronwen

Jan 8, 2010
Bristol
Dear Poppy..I am so sorry to hear of your sad loss...we are all here for you..at any time

love
Bronwen x

noelphobic

Feb 24, 2006
Liverpool
my mum died at a similar time of day just over 2 months ago. I know how hard it is but things are getting a little easier for me. I find that, as time goes on, I am remembering the times pre dementia (and my mum was ill for around 15 years) and that is making the loss a little easier to bear.

The early days were horrendous and the depth of my grief and pain took me by surprise - I thought I had lost my my mum years ago and expected her death to be a 'happy' release. However, with hindsight, I realise that we did lose her years ago in many ways, but you don't really get the opportunity to grieve for someone while they are still alive,because you are too busy dealing with the here and now.

The best advice I can give is that you need to deal with things one day at a time and not look too far ahead (or behind!)

Scottie45

Jan 25, 2009
CoAntrim
Dear Poppy

So very sorry to hear about your mum,thinking of all your family and you at this sad time,take care Marian xx

ceetee

Nov 18, 2010
Bedfordshire
Dear Poppy,

so sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts are with you and I wish you all the strength you need to cope. Lots of love xx.

POPPY67

Mar 5, 2010
yorkshire
thankyou

Thankyou my freinds I'm going need more than ever things are slowly sinking in not sure when we having funeral as we need a post morton as mam died suddenly sorry for any spelling errors love to you all jayne xxx

noelphobic

Feb 24, 2006
Liverpool
Thankyou my freinds I'm going need more than ever things are slowly sinking in not sure when we having funeral as we need a post morton as mam died suddenly sorry for any spelling errors love to you all jayne xxx

I hope that doesn't delay things for you unduly but hopefully it won't. My dad died sudenly 6 years ago and had to have a post mortem but it was still only 10 days after his death that we had the funeral, so not too bad.

faith01

Oct 13, 2010
Manchester
My sincere condolences for your very sad loss.... I know how you feel as I lost my darling mum just over 3 weeks ago and this morning sat in the car and a song came on from the funeral and I absolutely broke down in floods. The tears will come. trust me.
stay strong, she is at peace now and free of this dreadful illness.
sending Loving hugs xxxx

Nan2seven

Apr 11, 2009
Dorset
Dear Poppy/Jayne, I was so very sorry to read of the loss of your dear mum.
Thinking of you and sending love,
Nan XXX