sad news

POPPY67

Mar 5, 2010
yorkshire
Today we lost my mam at 3am this morning still numb not cried yet so I know it come thanks to you my freinds for the support over the last year

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
I am so sorry Poppy. My thoughts are with you at this very sad time.

Keep in touch as and when you feel like it.

turbo

Aug 1, 2007
Hello Poppy, I am so sorry to hear the sad news about your mum.

Turbo

florence43

Jul 1, 2009
London
Dear Poppy,

I'm thinking of you at the news of your very sad loss. I'm so sorry, and I hope you will be ok over the next few days, weeks and months. We'll all be here for you to support and listen, whenever you need us.

Take care, and sending lots of love and sympathy to you and your family on this sad day,

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
So sorry, Poppy. I ahve followed your posts since I joined TP and I wish you peace and strength at this sad time. You will cry in time but for now you're probably a little numb. xx

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Poppy,

I am so sorry about your loss. I hope you know that Talking Point is here for you should you have the need. Wishing you peace and strength.

Love and a (HUG)

nocturne

Nov 23, 2009
Yorkshrie
Poppy, I am so sorry. Even when you think you are prepared for the inevitable, it still hits hard. You have my deepest sympathy.
Jan

Jancis

Jun 30, 2010
Hampshire
Dear Poppy,
So very sorry to hear of your sad loss and sending you my love and sympathy,
Jancis xxx

sleepless

Feb 19, 2010
The Sweet North
Dear Poppy,
I am so sorry for your loss. I wish you comfort and strength for the days to come, and don't worry, the numb feeling is not unusual, it will pass.
sleepless x

lin1

Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
Poppy
Am so sorry.
I wish you peace and strength to help you through the following days.

We are all here for you.

Necion

Sep 26, 2010
Aberdeenshire,Scotland
Dear Poppy, my deepest sympathy to your whole family at this very sad time. It can be so hard to understand our emotions, but I wish you all strength to cope. The good memories will return, give yourself time.
Take care of yourself, Love, Necion. x