1. Expert Q&A: Benefits - Weds 23 October, 3-4pm

Our next expert Q&A will be on the topic of benefits. It will be hosted by Lauren from our Knowledge Services team. She'll be answering your questions on Wednesday 23 October between 3-4pm.

You can either post your question >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll be happy to ask them on your behalf.

Running half marathon???

Discussion in 'Fundraising for Alzheimer's Society' started by jo22, May 28, 2005.

1. jo22

jo22 Registered User

May 28, 2005
    I've thrown myself into the deep end and just started training for the Cardiff Half Marathon 2005. I've never run before and have given myself an extra 6 weeks more than the training programme suggests - anyone else new to running or an old-hand with some training advice? I'm 3 weeks in and running 2 miles a session at the moment about 5 times a week. Am not aiming for specific completion time, would just like to run the whole 13 miles! I have 20 weeks to go - think it's achievable? Any advice would be well received! Thank you and good luck with all your fundrasing challenges!