Rose Had A Biopsey On Her Leg

gustin

Apr 19, 2005
ohio,usa
My rose isn't doing well she had a biopsey on her leg. There were these four long welts by her foot two on each leg. They took the stiches out on they won't heal. Rose is already having problems with her legs this is the last thing she needs to deal with. I don't know what to do she won't say if they hurt or not but I know they do. I think this maybe a sign that her sugar is getting bad. I don't know what to do!!!!

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Gustin, so sorry to hear your news on Rose. You do not say (or have I missed it) whether or not Rose has diabetis. If she has it is just another problem to contend with along with the dementia. Hope you get some assistance soon, thinking of you, love Connie

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Dear Gustin, can you speak to the medical team about your concerns and ask what the care plan is. They should not just leave you worrying like this. Is Rose on antibiotics for this condition? I see you have already been asked about diabetes, this could be agravating the healing if she has this. Hope you get some answers soon and an improvement in Rose's legs. Love She. xx