1. sonia owen

sonia owen Registered User

Hi All,

I went along to our local garden centre yesterday, to have a look at the roses. I bought a beautiful patio climbing fragrant glowing red bloom rose called Love Knot, in memory of my dear mum. will plant the packets of Forget.-Me- Not flowers around it. Don't forget to support The Alzheimers Awareness week May15th till 21st. Our local branch are asking for folks to knit the flower so they can make a display to be held on the Weston super Mare Pier. I am sure it will look wonderful. Our mums funeral flowers have given me great comfort when I open my curtains each morning to see them on my front lawn. Lovely seeing the crisp frost which I think has kept them fresh since her funeral Jan 17th.

Best Wishes
    Sonia xxx

2. truth24

truth24 Registered User

Oct 13, 2013
    North Somerset
    Hi Sonia. Do you have a pattern for the flower. Love knitting and my OH is in a CH close to the Pier so I would happily do some. Sorry to hear about your mum. Verity

3. Scarlett123

Scarlett123 Registered User

Apr 30, 2013
    Essex
    I'm so pleased that you have a rose bush that you're pleased with. And that's great that your Mum's flowers have lasted so long. I'm sure she's enjoying the display too, and happy that they're giving you comfort xxx

4. sonia owen

sonia owen Registered User

Truth24

Hi have sent you a PM message Sonia x

5. truth24

truth24 Registered User

Oct 13, 2013
    North Somerset
    Thanks. Have downloaded and replied.