Rip

Aisling

Dec 5, 2015
Ireland
Really pleased to read this, Aisling. Keep doing what you're doing.

Hope you enjoyed the lunch too ☺.

Warm hugs xxx

Yes Molly, I enjoyed the lunch. My favourite old fashioned food, well done steak with mushrooms etc. Relaxed for evening and then headed off to Mass. House very lonely when I got home.

Have done absolutely nothing today and I don't feel guilty about it. What the heck!!

Aisling xx

Aisling

Dec 5, 2015
Ireland
So glad everything went well Aisling. Your doing great, keep it up. xxxxxx

Am doing great Jorgie because all of you are in my corner. Thank you.

Aisling xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 397
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 406

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
Yes Molly, I enjoyed the lunch. My favourite old fashioned food, well done steak with mushrooms etc. Relaxed for evening and then headed off to Mass. House very lonely when I got home.

Have done absolutely nothing today and I don't feel guilty about it. What the heck!!

Aisling xx

That's exactly what Bank Holidays are for!! :)

MollyD

Mar 27, 2016
Ireland

Aisling xx

☺ Hugs x

Aisling

Dec 5, 2015
Ireland
Yes, RIP. He and his family had a looong struggle.

Hope you're ok today, Aisling. Hug x

I didn't know about film I'll be me. Will hunt for it when I get a chance.

Me? A tad confused!! No stranger I suppose. I didn't see any invisibles at Cemetary Mass thanks be to God.

Tiredness has returned like a volcano. Oh well...........

How are you doing? Take things as easy as you can.

Am upset that no one admired my picture of Autumn leaves!! Not!! I managed to post two pictures and then couldn't delete one of them. I am a genius!!

Friend working in Dublin and might call in on way home for coffee. Days I see absolutely no one!!

Would like to learn to jive!! Oh well I can dream!! T and I danced well together but I could never master jiving!

Am rambling away...... as usual!

Kilkenny Arts festival is on soon. Am not planning on going.

Oh yes I am getting my hair done tomorrow. Then to Tir na nOg. I love that name!! Oisin has left but eyebrows are being done and extensions on eye lashes.... Whatever they are! Am having moments of madness!!

Aisling xxx

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
It will give you a boost, Aisling!

I do hope you are giving serious thought to joining us in Kilkenny in September. And you, Molly!

Jinx

Mar 13, 2014
Pontypool
Aisling, I'm glad you're getting out a bit and hope it's easing the loneliness a little. It's nearly 18 months since my husband died but yesterday was a bad day. Someone at work asked how I was getting on without Bernard and I struggled to keep the tears at bay. I felt really teary for the rest of the day. My daughter is getting married, for the second time, in October and I will be giving her away and doing a mother of the bride speech. All fine but I just keep thinking of her first wedding when Bernard did all that and was so proud of his daughter. Are you going to Kilkenny in September? xxxxx

MollyD

Mar 27, 2016
Ireland
Your autumn leaves are lovely! Though they don't look like leaves on my phone...

How do you post pics?

I'm sorry to hear the tiredness has returned. I hope you are being minded and getting rest?

I'm pretty tired too between one thing and another. Heading into a wobbley stage of grieving where real life/day to day life are colliding and I'm finding things a bit overwhelming.

It's sunny here today and that helps a lot.

Hope you get from this morning to this evening as smoothly as you can. :) Hugs x

MollyD

Mar 27, 2016
Ireland
It will give you a boost, Aisling!

I do hope you are giving serious thought to joining us in Kilkenny in September. And you, Molly!

It's on a wish list, LadyA, but I'm not sure yet. I'm starting a fetac carer's course in September. One full day a week and it's on Wednesdays. If I have money and can take a day off without being penalized, then possibly. How vague is that? Planning ahead is difficult lately. Thanks so much for asking. I might yet make it. X