Restricted diets

mab

Mar 6, 2010
Surrey
So very sorry to hear this sad news @marionq.
I hope you will find all the support you need at this painful time, just as you have always given your support and wise advice to others. x

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Oh Marion, I am so sorry to read of your loss. Thinking of you and wishing you strength.

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
Oh Marion, Ive only just heard this news - I wasnt around much yesterday.
Sending (((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))
xx

LynneMcV

Volunteer Moderator
May 9, 2012
south-east London
I am so sorry @Marion, I have only just caught up with your news. I know you were expecting this, but it doesn't make it any easier when the time actually comes - especially when the decline at the end is so rapid.

You have been a tower of strength in your care, as well as through your support of others on the forum.

Thinking of you and wishing you and the family well as you move forward and re-structure your lives.

marionq

Apr 24, 2013
Scotland
Thanks Lynn and all. John has only been gone a week and it feels like a year. So much has been done and so much still to do. Because of the intensity of his stay in hospital and then the nursing home I seem to be needing to sleep more than normal too. How to approach the future will be an issue at some point but at the moment it is one small achievement at a time.

Starbright

Apr 8, 2018
So sorry to hear this @marionq ...I have just today caught up with your thread. Wishing you strength at this very sad time. Take care of yourself ((((((( Hugs))))) A x

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Thank you all and I will come back at a future time but for the moment I need to tell you that John died this morning around 11 am. My daughters were with me and I hope he could hear us talking about family events.

I`m so sorry marion.