1. Our next Q&A session is on the topic of Christmas and dementia.This time we want our Q&A to involve our resident experts, you! Share tips and advice on navigating Christmas here in this thread.

Pop by and post your questions or if you prefer you can email your question to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll be happy to ask them on your behalf.

Response to Continuing Care Petition

Discussion in 'Dementia-related news and campaigns' started by Skye, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Skye

Skye Registered User

Aug 29, 2006
    SW Scotland
  2. jenniferpa

jenniferpa Volunteer Moderator

Jun 27, 2006
    Just reiterating the status quo. It's only virtue is that it might be useful as a primer on what resources may be evaluated when paying for care.

3. Grannie G

Grannie G Volunteer Moderator

Apr 3, 2006
    Kent
    Yes, it`s more of the same.

Instead of going round the houses, I`d have much more respect if politicians simply said `No change!`

4. carol

carol Registered User

Jun 24, 2004
    Surrey/Hampshire
    I've received the same e mail from 10 Downing Street today - as you say 'more of the same!!'

Carol

5. Linda Mc

Linda Mc Registered User

Jul 3, 2005
    Nr Mold
    Yes me too same e mail same response!

Linda x

6. Helena

Helena Registered User

May 24, 2006
    Typical response from Gordon Brown ................a load of waffle avoiding the crux of the matter

The NHS laws have not changed since their inception and thus EVERY patient is LEGALLY ENTITLED to Continuing care

see www.************