Respite cruise starts a week today

Agzy

Nov 16, 2016
Moreton, Wirral. UK.
After a year like no other and both of us being in hospital at various times there have been many stressful moments and times has just dragged as crisis followed crisis. F
19DF262E-552F-40B5-9FEF-BEB0EB25AD1B.jpeg
following some weeks of calm waters and good news from my medical teams my family have talked me into going on a seven night Greek Island cruise starting next Friday and I will be accompanied by my youngest brother as sort of carer for me! Pauline was asked to come with us but refuses and, although she gets agitated when it is mentioned, we all believe she can cope in safety and that the arrangements for visits/support from her son and my family can ensure all will be well. As for me I have mixed feelings but my wanderlust has decided things and now going through the merry-go-round of filling forms and getting Covid tests etc which is even more stressful than using eConsult, well almost ?

Agzy

Nov 16, 2016
Moreton, Wirral. UK.
Have a great time @Agzy. After such a tough year a relaxing cruise sounds like an ideal way to recuperate.
Thank you @Sarasa I haven’t even started packing yet as just cant get my head round the pre travel forms to be filled on line. The test kit has arrived and spent hours trying to register it until I found out that it cant be done until 9.00 o’clock the night before we fly and then sent off electronically. Baffling!

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I`m sure this will be just what the doctor would order for you @Agzy. Lovely to have such a supportive family to make it possible.

I hope you enjoy every minute and feel a noticeable improvement in your health.