Respite Care Info

mayfield

Jan 17, 2008
Northamptonshire
Hi, I am looking out for some respite care for my father that anyone can recommend in the Northampton area or East Midlands area, not concerned if it is private just that it good and the care is good and attentive and the residents are included and activities followed

Many thanks

mayfield

Jan 17, 2008
Northamptonshire
I guess there isn't any then...

I guess from the response that there isn't any that anybody can suggest, maybe I posted this in the wrong forum, maybe I was living in a BBC drama dream world:)

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Hi Mayfield, sorry you didn't get any responses. You posted in the right forum, but people would not post a reply here, as we are not allowed to mention specific care homes. They could have been recommended in a PM though.

It could be that there are no good homes in that area. But it is more likely that there are not many members from that area, and even fewer of those with experience of respite.

Please don't be discouraged, I'm sure you'll find something suitable. It's not completely a dream world, there are some very good homes out there, you just have to keep looking!:eek:

Good luck,