Reporting to a moderator

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
Soz, big technophobe.

If I see a post which I feel is offensive or whatever - how do I alert a moderator immediately? I'm not sure that we see which or who is online although we can for members and number of guests.....

Ta! Karen (Tender Face)

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
I'd suggest that you send a PM to all of Nada, Brucie, Craig, Norman and Connie. One of us will be online at some stage and will alert the others if action needs to be taken.

cynron

Sep 26, 2005
east sussex
reporting offensive posts

I did report a post which was advertising cigarettes. I sent a P M to Nada and Craig had it removed quite quickly.

Cynron x x

noelphobic

Feb 24, 2006
Liverpool
Tender Face said:
Soz, big technophobe.

If I see a post which I feel is offensive or whatever - how do I alert a moderator immediately? I'm not sure that we see which or who is online although we can for members and number of guests.....

Ta! Karen (Tender Face)

I didn't think my posts were that bad :D

CraigC

Mar 21, 2003
London
Reporting posts.
Another option is to click on the red warning triangle at the top of the offensive post.....

badposts.gif

Hope this helps
Craig

Last edited:

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
noelphobic said:
I didn't think my posts were that bad :D

Ha! Ha! :) Just the 'Girl Guide' still in me - 'Be Prepared' and all that! (I'm the sad sort that always has a safety pin in her handbag 'just in case'!!!!!)

Just I'd noticed on other sites a prompt 'Report this post to a moderator' and I wasn't sure how to do if I needed to on TP. Just a nosy old devil, really!!!!:)

Ta for the responses!

Lynne

Jun 3, 2005
Suffolk,England
Karen (TF)

Ha! Ha! Just the 'Girl Guide' still in me - 'Be Prepared' and all that! (I'm the sad sort that always has a safety pin in her handbag 'just in case'!!!!!)

Ah, but do you still carry a shirt button, in case your suspenders need reinforcing?! :eek: