Removing clothes

Puppylove

Mar 14, 2019
Hi, we seem to be lurching from one new behaviour to another during lockdown!
MIL’s newest trick is taking her clothes off at various times in the day. It was confined to last toilet before bed. However the last few days it has been up to 4 times a day, and often includes slipper, socks, trousers and tena pad!! Yesterday whilst family were round out little 7yr old granddaughter came through saying she had taken GG to the toilet and she just had her pants and bra on!!
I am finding it exhausting and frustrating and although we are at home now am wondering what is going to happen when she eventually goes back to daycare ?
I do watch her in the loo but it only takes me to step away and bingo! Annoyingly whilst trying to get her to undress for bed I still get resistance ?
I am not sure there is an answer, just feeling tired as my world gets smaller

PatAnn

Mar 6, 2019
Hi it seems a familiar pattern my OH went through different stages taking off clothes putting on lots of clothes at once insisting that his clothes were somebody else's and refusing to wear them fortunately each stage was short lived and we are finally at the ",normal" stage hopefully your experiences will be short lived as well

Puppylove

Mar 14, 2019
Hi it seems a familiar pattern my OH went through different stages taking off clothes putting on lots of clothes at once insisting that his clothes were somebody else's and refusing to wear them fortunately each stage was short lived and we are finally at the ",normal" stage hopefully your experiences will be short lived as well
Thankyou I do hope so