Remember back to my false allegation 3 years ago? Need help and advice!

Shakey1961a

Nov 7, 2004
Southport
I need some help and advice - please!

First of all my mum is still with us and celebrated her 79th birthday yesterday. She still continues to eat like there's no tomorrow.

I just need some advice from you all.

If you remember back in 2004 I was wrongly accused of indecent assault on my mother. I was eventually found not guilty.

Ever since then I've been trying, unsuccessfully, to sue the woman involved.

She is now working at the home again as bank staff. When I know she's working I take a friend with me so she hasn't got the chance to do it again, so i cover my back. You can imagine how angry this is making me and I don't know where to turn to. The manager did say he would try and put her on a different floor, but since a member of staff left she seems to be working with my mother even more.

Soon as I see her my heart races and I get in a terrible rage. She just seems so hard-face to come back and the manager says there's nothing he can do because she's not on any banned list. BTW it wasn't the manager but another member of staff who put her on the bank staff list.

Seems I have to take all and say nothing

It's so unfair.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Hope everyone is well

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
I am so sorry that you are still having problems after all this time. I have no idea what to advise, maybe someone will have some thoughts.

So glad you dear mum is still with you.

Shakey1961a

Nov 7, 2004
Southport
Hi Connie. I must apologise I only ever seem to come on here when I have problems.

I does seem to smack of stabbing you in the back with a knife and turning it as well.

I hope all are well. Mum's happy in her little self and to be honest she seems to have quite a few good days.

Chat to all again soon.

TinaT

Sep 27, 2006
Costa Blanca Spain
Dear Shakey,

You were in the right and the assault case was dismissed!! Hold your head up high whenever you meet this woman. Every time you meet her, remember, you were in the right and she was proved to be wrong. Whatever the reasons she did this to you, she has to live with this false accusation, not you. Keep your chin up girl xx TinaT

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
BTW it wasn't the manager but another member of staff who put her on the bank staff list.

Hello Shakey,

What an awful situation to be in...:eek:

Forgive me..am a bit out of date..but since when did "other members of staff" have the power to hire staff..I naively thought that was up to the manager...:confused:

Could you mention your concerns to the Nursing Homes Inspectorate?

Love Gigi x