reluctantly i feel i have to move to the next stage

Discussion in 'Younger people with dementia and their carers' started by bel, Mar 28, 2008.

1. bel

bel Registered User

Apr 26, 2006
    coventry
    i have felt for a good while now i am getting to the end of my tether
    and with the increased agression bob is having every day i am really worried i am going to crack up
    then where will he be i am in a lot of pain re arthrtus waiting for scans and ops so my patience is a bit short i know he cant help it as i tell him all the time but last night i said we need to do somthing we talked we have like my daughter says been joined at the hip for 38 years and to have time out alone is we said we would transfer bobs art class to an evening at local school and i will join class for whatever i want then we can home together
    thanks all i could say more but i will cry for which i dont have the time or energy and it upsets bob
    love bel x

2. Grannie G

Grannie G Volunteer Moderator

Apr 3, 2006
    Kent
    Oh bel I`m so sorry.

Perhaps it will help if you have some time to yourselves occasionally. I do hope so.

Love xx

3. bel

bel Registered User

Apr 26, 2006
    coventry
    thanks syli

you are a tresure
    bless your heart
    will report bob and mine time at school
    for training
    love bel x

4. TinaT

TinaT Registered User

Sep 27, 2006
    Bolton
    It takes courage to know when things need a little changing. Hope you enjoy being able to talk about your separate classes to ech other xxTinaT