regbun

Norman

Oct 9, 2003
Birmingham Hades
Regbun
click on "post reply" at the bottom of my message to you and repeat your message that you sent to me.
Then click "submit reply.
You will get many answers and advice from other members
Very best wishes
Norman

Last edited:

regbun

Feb 15, 2005
Peterborough Cambridgeshire
reg

Thank you Norman, I will try to answer your advice to see what happens, as it would be nice to chat with someone in the same position I am in. As I sometimes feel so lonely and that no-one can understand how I feel. Reg.

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Hi Reg,

If you keep using the reply button and explain your situation we can try to help you. Talking Point [also called TP] is not a one-to-one phone or e-mail conversation, but a sharing of experiences with many members of the forum.

You CAN send Private Messages (we call them PMs) - I have already sent one to you, and you replied to that - but the power of TP is in the wide breadth of experience that we have as a group of carers, and can share.

Above all "no-one can understand how I feel" is how we all feel when we start to use TP! The blessing of TP is that, suddenly, we have a whole bunch of friends who understand only too well.

Many will have been where you are now, and have found ways to improve the situation when it seemed most awful. Me too!

Do try .... :)

Last edited:

Norman

Oct 9, 2003
Birmingham Hades
Reg
where are you?
you know how to get on the site now,so send us a post and lets try to help you with your lonliness.
I am sure that we will be able to understand how you feel.
Best Wishes
Norman