Recommended home care in Chichester?

mickylove

Sep 18, 2015
Chichester
Hi,

Can anyone suggest a good company in Chichester to provide home care visits to help look after my dad? He's physically not too bad but needs a lot of prompting to do anything and is now barely able to communicate.

We've been handed the West Sussex Care Guide by the hospital, but there are hundreds of companies to choose from - so where to start?

Thanks,

Mike

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
Can I just remind members that if they have a recommendation, please contact Mike via the PM system.

ferniegirl

May 10, 2015
Surrey, UK
Can I just remind members that if they have a recommendation, please contact Mike via the PM system.

I can recommend a good care company in Chichester that my parents used before they went into a home but I don't know what the PM system is!

Mike, if you think of a very precious metal often used for rings beginning with 'P', then that is the name of the company!

mickylove

Sep 18, 2015
Chichester
Thanks

I can recommend a good care company in Chichester that my parents used before they went into a home but I don't know what the PM system is!

Mike, if you think of a very precious metal often used for rings beginning with 'P', then that is the name of the company!

Thanks for the recommendation - I worked it out! To PM (send a Private Message), click on the users name then click 'private message' on the menu that pops up.