Recommended home care in Chichester?

Discussion in 'Middle - later stages of dementia' started by mickylove, Sep 18, 2015.

1. mickylove

mickylove Registered User

Sep 18, 2015
    Chichester
    Hi,

Can anyone suggest a good company in Chichester to provide home care visits to help look after my dad? He's physically not too bad but needs a lot of prompting to do anything and is now barely able to communicate.

We've been handed the West Sussex Care Guide by the hospital, but there are hundreds of companies to choose from - so where to start?

Thanks,

Mike

2. jenniferpa

jenniferpa Volunteer Moderator

Jun 27, 2006
    Can I just remind members that if they have a recommendation, please contact Mike via the PM system.

3. ferniegirl

ferniegirl Registered User

May 10, 2015
    Surrey, UK
    I can recommend a good care company in Chichester that my parents used before they went into a home but I don't know what the PM system is!

Mike, if you think of a very precious metal often used for rings beginning with 'P', then that is the name of the company!

4. nitram

nitram Registered User

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    North Manchester
    "I don't know what the PM system is!"

To send a PM (private message) to mickylove click >>>HERE<<<

To learn more about PMs have a look at >>>THIS HELP VIDEO<<<

5. mickylove

mickylove Registered User

Sep 18, 2015
    Chichester
    Thanks

Thanks for the recommendation - I worked it out! To PM (send a Private Message), click on the users name then click 'private message' on the menu that pops up.

6. ferniegirl

ferniegirl Registered User

May 10, 2015
    Surrey, UK
    Thanks for the help everyone!