Really embarrassed to ask.....

Lilac Blossom

Oct 6, 2014
Scotland
Mme blonde - I am sorry you have this to deal with and can understand the embarrassment you feel although, in looking after hubby (vascular dementia), this has not occurred. He had a catheter introduced when dementia was in early stages, due to prostate problems, and over the years he seems to have forgotten what he used to do before.

I hope that the replies of others have helped a little by sharing their experiences and knowing you are not alone in this situation - at least it reassures and reminds that we can come to Talking Point and talk/ask about anything and need never feel embarrassed.

Lilac x

Mme Blonde

Jun 8, 2014
Up North
Mme blonde - I am sorry you have this to deal with and can understand the embarrassment you feel although, in looking after hubby (vascular dementia), this has not occurred. He had a catheter introduced when dementia was in early stages, due to prostate problems, and over the years he seems to have forgotten what he used to do before.

I hope that the replies of others have helped a little by sharing their experiences and knowing you are not alone in this situation - at least it reassures and reminds that we can come to Talking Point and talk/ask about anything and need never feel embarrassed.

Lilac x

Thanks to you too, Lilac Blossom for your remarks, and like everyone else on here thanks for being there.

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point