Really bad feeling about tonight

Blue_Gremlin

Mar 15, 2006
Morecambe, UK
I have such a bad feeling about tonight and the last time I had this feeling Jean was trying to climb out of an upstairs window.

Have had a call to say that Jean's sister (Joan) is in a bad way today - she is dying of cancer, and that Jean is really unsettled.

I am really scared that something terrible is gonna happen tonight :(

Blue_Gremlin

noelphobic

Feb 24, 2006
Liverpool
Hi Blue Gremlin

There's not really much I can say except that I hope your bad feeling is nothing more than that and that nothing bad happens.

Seems really inadequate but I don't know what else to say.

Blue_Gremlin

Mar 15, 2006
Morecambe, UK
Thanks Noelphobic

I guess there isn't much that can be said, but maybe if enough people say what you did I might start believing it - power of positive thought!!

Blue_Gremlin

Amy

Jan 4, 2006
Hiya Blue Gremlin.
Is Jean on her own tonight? Can you contact her in any way, or anyone nearby, just to put your mind at rest? If not, you somehow have to try and detach yourself from your anxiety - you can't do anything tonight; if a situation arises then you will have to deal with it. Thinking of you.
Love Amy

Lynne

Jun 3, 2005
Suffolk,England
Uh - Oooooooooooommmmmmmmmmm ...

(Supposed to represent a buddhist chant ... positive thoughts)

What will be, will be

Last edited:

Blue_Gremlin

Mar 15, 2006
Morecambe, UK
Hi Amy

Jean is always on her own at night. Am gonna get Gav to call her sister's daughter when he gets in to check what is happening - he is working at the moment though. Can't call Jean directly as she is quite deaf and doesn't cope with the phone at all.

Blue_Gremlin