Reality Check

kiytyn

Mar 7, 2008
ramsey, isle of man
I will be visiting mum as much as possible over Easter. She's not been very well and is in hospital at the moment. It seems the new cocktail of drugs she is on to help keep her amenable is not suiting her system, she's been sick and has been in a deep sleep for nearly a week. She's been awake for a bit over the last couple of days, and I managed to steel myself to visit yesterday evening. Not easy. She looked so like my Granma, sounded all wavery and old. It's really hit home what we will have to expect in the future... :( Still the Dr's believe it's all just an adverse reaction to her current medication, so she should perk up again quite quickly.

Anyway, I just wanted to wish everyone a peaceful Easter weekend. I hope you all find a little happiness within your families this weekend. :)

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Anyway, I just wanted to wish everyone a peaceful Easter weekend. I hope you all find a little happiness within your families this weekend.

Thank you for the thought Kiytin, and I hope you find your visits go well over the coming weekend.

It is so hard to adjust, but this we have to do if we are to go forward. She still is, and always will be, your lovely mum.

Let us hope they get her medication sorted out real soon.

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Hi Kiytyn

Thanks for the good wishes. I wish you a good weekend too. I hope your mum perks up after her meds are changed, and you have some good visits.

Love,

TinaT

Sep 27, 2006
Costa Blanca Spain
My love and best wishes to you at this difficult time. The human body is a wonderful thing and the doctor has given you much reassurance. Hope all goes well and mum begins to perk up over the holiday weekend. xxTinaT

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
Wishing you also a peaceful bank holiday weekend kiytyn & every on on TP , also wishing much love all the best to your mother that she perk up soon xx