Re: split blog

Nan2seven

Apr 11, 2009
Dorset
To-day I pressed the Save Draft button while typing a blog entry (to leave the computer for a couple of minutes) and then realised I had posted it unfinished to the blog section. Finished it and posted that bit as well. Is there anyway they can be merged together? (Do like things to be neat and tidy, but have no idea how to do this for myself.) Many thanks if you can help. Love, Nan XXX

Nan2seven

Apr 11, 2009
Dorset
Hello, Sylvia - Perhaps you can only see the second half because the first half is still in "draft" mode? There is a little icon beside the first half which shows in the blog section directly above "My hubby" blog in the list, and perhaps only I can see the first half because I am logged on. If I press "post now" under my first half, would it be possible to then merge the two together? Love, Nan XXX

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
We can only try Nan . Blogs are new to us and I`m not the most technical of the mods but I`ll give it a go.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I`ve had a look at the edit section and there`s nothing I can see to merge the two blogs.
Jennifer and Sandy might be more able to help, or Bruce if he`s on line.

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
Like Sylvia, I can still only see the second part. All I can suggest, if you can actually see the first part is copy that onto your clipboard, open the second part to edit it (which you should be able to do) and then paste the first bit in there.

Or - if you want to copy it into a post here, I might be able to get it into your blog (emphasis on the "might").

Nan2seven

Apr 11, 2009
Dorset
Thank you, Jennifer and Sylvia, for trying to come to my rescue over my blog. I have in fact just typed it out again (the first half) and posted it so - on my computer at least - they are sitting one after the other and in the right order. (The odd thing is that I have the first part showing twice as I do not know how to get rid of the draft. But do not propose to risk pressing any more wrong buttons.:eek:) Thank you again. Love, Nan XXX

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy Mayor