Re Does Any Thing Ever Go Right

Discussion in 'ARCHIVE FORUM: Support discussions' started by bel, Nov 14, 2006.

1. bel

bel Registered User

Apr 26, 2006
    coventry
    SORRY ALL BUT
    LIKE you all having a rough time lady that lives opposite us has been taken into care today she has dementia and has had it for a number of years she has called the emergancy services out no end of times she is god bless her about 80 but it does not matter her family are distraught
    as much as i try to not tell hubby whats going on he sees and says she is going into a home and in my heart i think he thinks thats me down the road
    he seems not to bother too much is it me
    love belxx

2. Cate

Cate Registered User

Jul 2, 2006
    Newport, Gwent
    Hiya Bel

Of course you are being sensitive about your neighbour going into a NH, bit close to home, but your feelings are only natural. My motto now is live for the moment, and try not to look down that uncertain road. As long as you and hubby are chugging along OK at the moment, ignore the future as much as you can.
    Chin up
    Cate

3. Grannie G

Grannie G Volunteer Moderator

Apr 3, 2006
    Kent
    Bel, If your neighbour has gone into a home, if she is on her own, at least she is safe now.

You are upset because you are putting yourself in the same position with your husband, but he has you, and he is safe.

Keep your chin up. Sylvia

4. bel

bel Registered User

Apr 26, 2006
    coventry
    grannie g

how right you are
    i am thinking and worrying dowm the line hubby was not at all concerned today about neighbour he had forgotten thank God it probably says more about me not wanting to loose him but he at least is safe with me every one says take one day at a time and i try but------
    But a big thank you it helps just to get it off your chest
    love Bel xxxx