Rant

David0169

Apr 3, 2013
Social services and the Community Care Team are bloody useless - I'm still waiting for a call from Social Services, they've been promising to call me for weeks and still no response, I've also been waiting since January for pressure pads to be fitted by the community care team what a joke - my ex fell last night whilst in his bathroom had it not been for my partner hearing him and sorting him out he would have been their until this morning, I'm the one that usually wakes up in the night but as Id actually been awake for nearly 19 hours I was totally shattered and just slept thro, the so called professional go on about everyone making they care for themselves (Myself and my partner are both HIV+ Peter my ex isn't I was diagnosed 4 years ago and on numerous occasions we have both not taken our meds - in fact in the past month alone I have missed 12 lots) yet they all go on about us the carer making sure we look after ourselves yet they the so called professionals don't exactly rush to sort things out when they promise to do something - I know this much should anything happen to peter I will make sure everyone knows how useless they are at their jobs, but we all know what their response will be lol we've learnt important lessons etc ect and nothing will change

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
I am sorry you getting so little help. These days it's a post code lottery ! The only thing I can suggest , if you have Admiral nurses try and contact them as they are wonderful and there for you, the carer, and help and liaison with the other services .

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
It's awful when you ask for help and no one takes any notice, I can't help but just wanted you to know that I am thinking of all three of you and hope you don't have long to wait, people shouldn't have to fight for what they are entitled to,

Jeany x

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackiejan