Raised £1705

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Not posted here for a long time. Managed to raise £1705 for the Society. It was our charity for year 2018 - that’s Joint Captains of local Golf club. It was sent on 28 February but as yet not received an acknowledgment - so sad as this happened when funds from David’s funeral were sent with no thank you until I raised it here on TP.

AliceA

May 27, 2016
So do I, I know all on here will from their hearts. Thank you so much. X

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
Nice to hear from you Beckyjan. Just a simple thank you means a lot doesn’t it.
I hope you eventually receive one from the society. I’m sure everyone here will want to say thank you.

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Hi Jan, sorry about this, we're going to investigate and see what's happened here.

Thanks
Thanks Mark. Sadly this happened after donating from gifts from David’s funeral. I raised it then that’s nearly 7 years ago. Nothing has changed it seems. So sad as many would decide to donate elsewhere if efforts have not been appreciated. That is the reason I make an issue - more to do with support for Society fundraising than about me.

Best wishes to all the team

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Thanks to Mark who has helped, along with the Fundraising Department, to sort out the problem. There was some confusion with email addresses and that has been clarified. I am now expecting a letter to post on a notice board to show appreciation to all those who contributed.

Good to hear from you and thanks for all your comments.

SerenaS

Staff Member
Apr 7, 2011
London
Hello Jan,

I'm so pleased to hear that this has been resolved. I know how much time you have given to the Society over the years, including your time as a volunteer moderator here, and how much money you have helped to raise.

We really do appreciate it. Sending my warmest wishes from everyone in the TP team!

Serena :)

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Thank you so much Serena. Hope you are doing ok in difficult times.

It has been brought to my attention that maybe I should not have raised this here. My apologies if this is so.

I am still involved with dementia but mainly with local contacts (too many). There is singing for brain locally but not sure this is Alz Society supported.
Best wishes go to all
Jan x

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anne Paterson