1. Expert Q&A: Benefits - Weds 23 October, 3-4pm

Our next expert Q&A will be on the topic of benefits. It will be hosted by Lauren from our Knowledge Services team. She'll be answering your questions on Wednesday 23 October between 3-4pm.

You can either post your question >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll be happy to ask them on your behalf.

Radio 4 interview this morning

Discussion in 'Dementia-related news and campaigns' started by Booluv, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Booluv

Booluv Registered User

Aug 21, 2015
    Hello, this morning I caught the tale end of an interview about new dementia knowledge resulting from recent research. It was on radio 4 about 10 to 8. Can anybody summarise please?

2. beverrino

beverrino Registered User

Jan 12, 2015
  3. patsy56

patsy56 Registered User

Jan 14, 2015
    Fife Scotland
    yes was in local paper today too

4. Margarita

Margarita Registered User

Feb 17, 2006
    london
    What she says could have read it on this site .

So I don't point in a "A Revolution for Dementia Treatment! "

It's al about if she got Dementia

5. Sue J

Sue J Registered User

Dec 9, 2009
    I don't really know how they can say the number are levelling off when there are many that remain undiagnosed.:confused:

The article about living a healthier lifestyle certainly doesn't make me feel any better. Many days I'd love to go out for a walk but am unable to even do that let alone ride a bike. Everyone knows exercise is good for you, don't they? I was a fully active person before my symptoms hit.

Maybe I'm reading the wrong article?