Radio 2 Jeremy Vine

Vik

Jan 29, 2004
Derbyshire
Hi all

Just a quick message to let you know that the Jeremy Vine programme on Radio 2 did a feature on Alzheimer's today. I went on to speak about my dad. I mentioned the alzheimer's chatroom, in the hope that more people will use this service. I know it so helped my mum, my sister and me when we were in the midst of it all. If more people can see that they are not alone, then that would be great. I just hope that I came across OK and that people listening now realise that this horrendous disease affects people of all ages.

I think you can listen again through the Radio 2 website if people want to listen to the discussion - the doctor on there was very good, I thought.

Kindest regards

Vikki

Anne54

Sep 16, 2004
Nottingham
Dear Vik
You were very brave to go on the radio live, well done. My daughter and I grinned at each other when you got the plug in for TP.
Anne

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Hello Vik

I heard you while in the car on the way to see Jan. Great job, especially in mentioning TP.

I was impressed by the programme.

JoJo

Sep 25, 2003
Shropshire
Dear all

I was on standby to sound a positive note about the important role my dad still plays in our family but they never got to me. Never mind - I will listen to it on the BBC playback when I have some time. Well done to Vikki!

Jo

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tori_75