Kriss Registered User

May 20, 2004
    Shropshire
    Forgotten Carers

2. Sheila

Sheila Registered User

Oct 23, 2003
    West Sussex
    Darn, missed it, we were out with Andy's Mum. What did they say please? Love She. XX :mad:

3. Kriss

Kriss Registered User

May 20, 2004
    Shropshire
    Sorry She

as I went back downstairs to watch all hell broke loose outside involving a dog, a horse and a rabbit!

Hence I missed it all. They had started by talking about the drugs availabilty, then switched to a video diary from a wife whose husband has AD (both early 60's) and were asking for e-mails and texts on the subject.

Perhaps someone else may have caught it?

Kriss

ps horse back in paddock, (wild) rabbit dispatched and buried and one very smug dog!

4. angela.robinson

angela.robinson Registered User

Dec 27, 2004
    kriss,i was feeling ,quite down and tearfull ,i have just seen JIM of to respite ,i allso turned on to late to see what your urgent message was about and was left wondering ,i have just read your post and thought it was the funniest thing ,i have heard this week .wonder how many people have been waiting for your explanation ,thanks for cheering me up ANGELA

5. Sheila

Sheila Registered User

Oct 23, 2003
    West Sussex
    Dear Kriss, never a dull moment down your way then!! Love She. XX :D

6. Kriss

Kriss Registered User

May 20, 2004
    Shropshire
    No, definitely no dull moments here and no need for fairies in the garden or Ted's "Moo".

The only one not involved in the diversion was my Aunts dog who continues to display all of Aunt's dementia symptoms and continued to hike around the kitchen in ever decreasing circles throughout the commotion!!!

Kriss

ps - did anyone else actually get to see the ruddy programme or was it just a superficial token interview thing?

7. storm

storm Registered User

Aug 10, 2004
    notts
    dear kriss, have been searching bbc web site and have been going round in circles just like the dog because i cant find anything connected to what you said,can someone put us out of our misery? storm