1. Expert Q&A: Benefits - Weds 23 October, 3-4pm

Our next expert Q&A will be on the topic of benefits. It will be hosted by Lauren from our Knowledge Services team. She'll be answering your questions on Wednesday 23 October between 3-4pm.

You can either post your question >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll be happy to ask them on your behalf.

1. Summerheather

Summerheather Registered User

Feb 22, 2015
    I think I'm going to have to start my Mum on pull ups - she's quite a big lady - does anyone have any suggestions - or experience on what one's to use?

2. Beate

Beate Registered User

May 21, 2014
    Female
    London
  3. Summerheather

Summerheather Registered User

Feb 22, 2015
    Thanks for that. I was thinking I'll have to have her assessed by the Continence Service because she's constantly having accidents - but I've heard they don't use very good pads.

4. blueboy

blueboy Registered User

Feb 21, 2015
    My Mum now uses Tena pull ups - Super - not provided by Continence service but the only product which is effective. Have to pay for them ourselves - but save on washing!