• All threads and posts regarding Coronavirus COVID-19 can now be found in our new area specifically for Coronavirus COVID-19 discussion.

You can access this area by going to the Health and wellbeing forum >here< or you can directly access the area >here<.

private neuro psychologist in Devon

Hoffman

Jan 2, 2016
Can anyone advise of the availability of a neuro psychologist to undertake the full profile assessment following three low score Acer tests. My region has a verrrry long wait list and I would like to explore opportunities to avail privately or in another region. I will travel anywhere in Uk. Sorry, not a 'queue jumper' but cannot have this hanging over my family and me for over six months. advice or signposting appreciated thank you

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Hello and welcome to Talking Point.
Please note that members are not allowed to name a professional here on the forum. If they do know of someone then it is better they send a private message.

This is an extract form our T & C s
• We ask members not to identify individuals by name, including health and social care professionals.
I wish you luck in your search but wonder if there is any way your GP can hasten a referral for you.