1. Expert Q&A: Benefits - Weds 23 October, 3-4pm

Our next expert Q&A will be on the topic of benefits. It will be hosted by Lauren from our Knowledge Services team. She'll be answering your questions on Wednesday 23 October between 3-4pm.

You can either post your question >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll be happy to ask them on your behalf.

private neuro psychologist in Devon

Discussion in 'Memory concerns and seeking a diagnosis' started by Hoffman, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Hoffman

Hoffman Registered User

Jan 2, 2016
    Can anyone advise of the availability of a neuro psychologist to undertake the full profile assessment following three low score Acer tests. My region has a verrrry long wait list and I would like to explore opportunities to avail privately or in another region. I will travel anywhere in Uk. Sorry, not a 'queue jumper' but cannot have this hanging over my family and me for over six months. advice or signposting appreciated thank you

2. BeckyJan

BeckyJan Registered User

Nov 28, 2005
    Derbyshire
    Hello and welcome to Talking Point.
    Please note that members are not allowed to name a professional here on the forum. If they do know of someone then it is better they send a private message.

This is an extract form our T & C s
    I wish you luck in your search but wonder if there is any way your GP can hasten a referral for you.

3. nitram

nitram Registered User

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    North Manchester
    #3 nitram, Jan 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
  4. canary

canary Registered User

Feb 25, 2014
    Female
    South coast