• We're currently experiencing technical issues with our newsletter software, so our Dementia Talking Point monthly updates have been put on hold for now. We hope to restart the newsletter soon.

Find out more >here<.

Private Assistance

Bex2020

May 27, 2020
Hi, first post so please bare with!
A little while ago I was looking for getting home care assistance for my mum who has early stage dementia, I found a website which listed Carers/helpers/companions/assistance etc. It gave a profile of each individual, their qualifications and how much they charge, but for the life of me I cannot find it again! I even saved some of the profiles but don’t think I registered with it properly! Can anyone recommend anything! Or know what I’m talking about?
Your help is very much appreciated.
Thanks
Bex

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
North Manchester
How often do you clear your browser history? I never clear mine manually.
Just checked on chrome and mine is intact as far back as 27th May when I installed 2004 in W10
You need to have some idea of when you visited the site, CTRL-F does not work unless you copy into a text document

Bex2020

May 27, 2020
How often do you clear your browser history? I never clear mine manually.
Just checked on chrome and mine is intact as far back as 27th May when I installed 2004 in W10
You need to have some idea of when you visited the site, CTRL-F does not work unless you copy into a text document
Yeah thanks, unfortunately I was googling on my iPhone and that only keeps the history for 2 months 🙄 what a pain... still searching 😃

Bex2020

May 27, 2020
Ahaaaaa... so after posting this, I knew I’d come across it! Typical, hey! We’ve signed up and will hopefully be catching up with some of the Carers to get the help mum needs. Fingers crossed 🤞

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Weeyun