priorities

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
i lived another week some of the regulars on here will now how bad i felt last weekend. the pain i have in my back and down my leg. the pain was making me not want to live and i still have those feelings often but my priorities have changed. it has shown that my husband has deteriated to a point he cant live on his own or deal with medication and just daily living even food shopping.and thanks to the friends ive made on here and the support they have always given, im slowly going through the maze of care, assessments, medications and other hints. they know what they are talking about. i still cant get about very much but ive realised that the world wont end because of a bit of dust or cobweb in the corner my husband has clothes on that dont match. as long as he is comfortable and appropriately dressed it doesnt matter. if he wants to watch trains on tv so be it.i still have a lot of hurdles to overcome have had a lot of others but at least i now know my limits now and shout when i need help. thats how this forum supports its members.

Woo2

Apr 30, 2019
South East
I’m so glad you are getting some help organised , I really wished I had done it sooner , and also that you realise the dust will still be there tom or next week :D YOU are what’s important , Good to hear from you , take care of yourself . X

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pescobar