pretend pretend i thought i was doing right

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
over the last year i have tried to think of posative ideas for our future together wrong thing to do now bob wants to sell up and his words enjoy time together while he can spend the money from house --
he cant deal with anything diffrent he needs routine how is he going to deal with traveling the world
sorry bel x

Cate

Jul 2, 2006
Newport, Gwent
Hi Bel

Bless him, at least he is thinking positive. Maybe a weekend away, and see how you get on. In my experience, just the planning and looking forward to sometimes can be more fun than the actual doing.

Love

Cate xx

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Bel.
We spend our life talking and planning about travelling the world. I keep putting it off, maybe next year, when we`re fitter, whan I`m slimmer, anything I can think of.
Dhiren says if he couldn`t plan holidays he`d have nothing to look forwards too.
Can you just go along with Bob. You can`t sell the house because you need somewhere to return to, you need to save, etc. etc.
I hope you can think of something.
Love xx

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Oh bel, feel for you. Even when Lionel could no longer walk, he wanted us to plan voyages 'around the world'

Cate has some very good advice:
Maybe a weekend away, and see how you get on. In my experience, just the planning and looking forward to sometimes can be more fun than the actual doing.

Glad that you feel you can share with us some of what you are going through.
You know you have my admiration for how you try to cope.

Love,