Prescriptions

Maggiejigs

Apr 22, 2018
Good Morning - is there anyone out there who uses either Clini Direct or EasyScript to have incontinence products delivered. I am having terrible trouble with Clini Direct in that they don't send me what I ask for - I get their own product instead of Linc. My husband wears a sheath catheter at night attached to a day bag which is then attached to a night bag. I have 7 day use bags to save our Practice money and to save the Planet. However, Clini Direct have just sent me 30 single use night bags and 20 single use day bags of their own brand - so that's two bags going into the bin every morning!.

I am absolutely furious that they deem to send me what they think I want and not what I ask for. Thinking of moving to Easyscript to see if they are any better and whether they send me what I actually order. I also have problems with the Practice sending back the prescriptions to the supplier but that's another whole can of worms that I am not prepared to open!

I wait to hear from you - possibly one is no better than the other?

TNJJ

May 7, 2019
cornwall
Good Morning - is there anyone out there who uses either Clini Direct or EasyScript to have incontinence products delivered. I am having terrible trouble with Clini Direct in that they don't send me what I ask for - I get their own product instead of Linc. My husband wears a sheath catheter at night attached to a day bag which is then attached to a night bag. I have 7 day use bags to save our Practice money and to save the Planet. However, Clini Direct have just sent me 30 single use night bags and 20 single use day bags of their own brand - so that's two bags going into the bin every morning!.

I am absolutely furious that they deem to send me what they think I want and not what I ask for. Thinking of moving to Easyscript to see if they are any better and whether they send me what I actually order. I also have problems with the Practice sending back the prescriptions to the supplier but that's another whole can of worms that I am not prepared to open!

I wait to hear from you - possibly one is no better than the other?
Hi.Yes my dad has easy script and I have never had a problem with them. They normally phone every 3weeks to ask what do we need . If not I phone them to order stuff. Dad has a permanent catheter so we get the bags etc.
Not sure if you are aware (your council may not do it .Down in Cornwall we have yellow bags for clinical waste. The council drops the bags off and collects the used one for burning. All of dads pads bags etc are in there. All a free service.

Maggiejigs

Apr 22, 2018
Hi.Yes my dad has easy script and I have never had a problem with them. They normally phone every 3weeks to ask what do we need . If not I phone them to order stuff. Dad has a permanent catheter so we get the bags etc.
Not sure if you are aware (your council may not do it .Down in Cornwall we have yellow bags for clinical waste. The council drops the bags off and collects the used one for burning. All of dads pads bags etc are in there. All a free service.
Hi TNJJ - thanks for your response. I have just rung our local Council re yellow bags but I am told that these are only supplied (and are a special collection) for disposal of infectious dressing, needles and syringes so I have to continue bagging soiled pads etc. and put in our general waste bin!!

TNJJ

May 7, 2019
cornwall
Hi TNJJ - thanks for your response. I have just rung our local Council re yellow bags but I am told that these are only supplied (and are a special collection) for disposal of infectious dressing, needles and syringes so I have to continue bagging soiled pads etc. and put in our general waste bin!!
You would have thought that soiled bags would be classed as infectious wouldn’t you. I know each council is different..Anyway good luck with Easy Script?