Praise for the NHS,

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
and the SS,

I could cry when I think of the good care Allen my husband has had, 111, the DN, the GP, the nurses at the surgery, paramedics, the emergency doctors, the day centre, the SW have been wonderful, both with him and me,
The GPs and DNs have even come out when we haven't asked them just to check on him,

We couldn't ask for better care, they take notice of me but are careful to include Allen in the conversations,

I have nothing but praise for them,

I wish everyone on here could have the same care,

Last edited:

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
I'm so glad you both get the support you need

Heartwarming to read :)

xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Morning Jeany

I'm so glad you both get the support you need

Heartwarming to read :)

xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Morning Jeany , I echo 2Jays words & just want too add it is lovely too read such Heartwarming news especially when the Press , News etc seem too only give out negative NHS news etc

Not quite the same thing but I phoned my Surgery too report my praise :) last Winter for the caring:) & quick treatment that I had at the Surgery after needing a urgent Appointment From the receptionist too the 2 GP's who had not seen me before All were very good

Hope you both have a good day

Love Grove x

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm pleased for you Jeany. It's what everyone deserves. I have to say my experience has been the same.

jan.s

Sep 20, 2011
That's brilliant Jeany, I am so pleased.

I have to admit, I don't find fault with the NHS and I think we're lucky to have the service. It may not be perfect for everyone, but it has been good for me and for Roger too.

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
When my hubby went into hospital about four months ago, I felt like we were both carried. There's something special and precious about people who do actually care, and I'm so glad you've experienced it, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Apart from one nightmare experience in Hospital, relating to one ward only, our treatment from all the disciplines was also excellent.

We had superb consultants who monitored Dhiren every 6 months, a very special CPN who joined TP to read my updates and was as up to date with Dhiren`s progression as I was , an excellent SW and eventually a wonderful care home.

It should not be the luck of the draw or dependent on a Postcode Lottery.

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
I am pleased other people have had good experiences as well, it makes such a difference when everyone works together,

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Agree 100 per cent ! !

I am pleased other people have had good experiences as well, it makes such a difference when everyone works together,

Could not agree more Jeany ! , think that was why I had a good helpful experience last Winter when I had too see 2 Urgent GP's ! (everybody working together Plus ( I think ) a improved booking system at my Surgery )

Love Grove x

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
Have been amazed with Allens care yet again, the DN came to take blood and dress his leg, she noticed his breathing was bad so phoned the doc even though it was nearly one and she said it would be a out of hours doc that would probably come tonight, as it is before 10.30 when home visits have to be requested, the DN hardly had time to get out of the door when the GP came, he was the same one I saw about my stress and he often sees Allen,

He prescribed Allen antibiotics and they were delivered to the house about 4, what better service could I ask for,

I really appreciate it, there is nothing too much for them,