1. Expert Q&A: Benefits - Weds 23 October, 3-4pm

Our next expert Q&A will be on the topic of benefits. It will be hosted by Lauren from our Knowledge Services team. She'll be answering your questions on Wednesday 23 October between 3-4pm.

You can either post your question >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll be happy to ask them on your behalf.

1. capricorn1

capricorn1 Registered User

May 26, 2015
    hi there a member of my family has power of attourney for my parents but i dont trust them and think they are stealing from the bank account what can i do ?:mad:

2. Pickles53

Pickles53 Registered User

Feb 25, 2014
    Radcliffe on Trent
    Contact the Office of the Public Guardian. They can investigate abuse of POAs but will want some evidence of why you think there is wrongdoing.

3. capricorn1

capricorn1 Registered User

May 26, 2015
    thanks for that i am not 100% sure that it is happening but just hearing from people what they have been doing makes me suspisious of them but i will be watching with interest.