Postscript

Loiner

Oct 29, 2005
Leeds, UK
hi all, just a brief PS to everything thats happened.
My health has gone sour, due to stress and stuff I put aside while loking after mum but I am getting help with it.
I got a solicitor over the house and today the council caved in and the house is now in my name :D
Now I am looking forward to building a life and giving myself a proper time to reflect, I will still be around and still read the boards

hugs to all

David

twink

Oct 28, 2005
Cambridgeshire UK
good luck

Hi David,

I don't post often but read other people's posts all the time. Sorry to hear your health has suffered, glad you are getting help, SO pleased you have the house in your name now. Good luck and take care and stay with TP.

Twink/Sue

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
David, so good to hear from you. Sorry that your own health has been suffering, not surprising really, but so pleased to read the news about your home. Take care of yourself, and take some time to just maybe enjoy some 'me' space.

Big hug, love Connie

Lynne

Jun 3, 2005
Suffolk,England
Hi David

I did wonder what was happening & whether you still had a roof over your head, as I'm sure many other TP'ers did too.
Thank goodness sanity has at last prevailed and you have your house, and can begin to get back to something approaching a normal life again. Isn't it silly, I don't really "know" anyone here, but I feel so relieved for you, as I do when any of our select group achieve something, seemingly against all odds! Why does life have to be so bloody, when we have enough to cope with already for goodness sake!!

I know you'll be welcomed back anytime (even though AD must be something you'd rather forget about)
Good Luck & God bless
- today's the first day of the rest of your life, as they used to say in the old hippy days.

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
the house is now in my name
Great news!

Now take things slowly, build yourself back up and at the end of all this, you will find you have a new respect for yourself, for what you have accomplished throughout.

Nice to have some good news!

Dave W

Jul 3, 2005
Bucks
Hear Hear

They couldn't have put it better, David. From now, every day, do at least one thing that's just for you. Not only do you deserve it, but it will make you feel so much better - and stronger.

Lots of luck - and lots of happiness too.

rummy

Jul 15, 2005
Oklahoma,USA
In life we get many opportunities for a "do over". I hope this is your time to "do" whatever your heart desires.

Debbie

Lynne

Jun 3, 2005
Suffolk,England
And speaking of "being done over" ...

I've just been made redundant at 56. What Fun! :rolleyes: Troubles never come singly, do they.

Dave W

Jul 3, 2005
Bucks
Oh Lynne, I'm so sorry ...

That's awful :-( Throw all the cushions round the room, call them every name under the sun and swear about them for paragraph after paragraph on here if you want to.

And then tomorrow morning, tell yourself you're worth more than they obviously thought and that you deserve better. (You do.)

This happened to me last July just as everything was starting to go pear-shaped with my Mum, and it felt really devastating at the time. Just when I really felt like I wasn't coping, all of a sudden I really wasn't. Not to say you won't feel stronger, but it will get better - and I hope that it does really soon.

Lots of love, and a big digital hug -

Dave
x

Kathleen

Mar 12, 2005
West Sussex
David

I am so pleased that youy have managed to keep your home, hope you get better really soon and have many happy times ahead of you.

Lynne

Poor you, both my Dad and my husband were made redundant in the past, both went on to new jobs and looking back, redundancy was the best thing that could have happened to them. I sincerely hope it will turn out to be the same for you too.

Kathleen

Norman

Oct 9, 2003
Birmingham Hades
Lynne
so sorry to hear about your bad luck being made reduntant.
I hope that you will soon find something else.
One thing is sure -you will never be reduntant on this site,we couldn't replace you.
Warm wishes
Norman

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Lynne luv, just want to echo Norman's words. He is turning into a right old smoothie, isn't he. Stay strong sweetheart, I am sure something will turn up. Love Connie. (ps have PM'd you)

May

Oct 15, 2005
Yorkshire
David
Good news about your home, as everyone has said, now is your time.
Best wishes & take care

Lynne
Sorry to hear your news, chin up and keep going (as Dave W said, you worth better.) Best wishes