I have been looking forward to an early April holiday in Spain, meeting up with a cycling friend who lives there in the winter. But the uncertainty over coronavirus has led me to cancel my trip. I don't want to be away from home when my wife remains vulnerable to potentially serious illness. Nor do I fancy the prospect of being marooned in Spain due to being infected myself, a definite risk when staying with hundreds of others in a large hotel. The mountains and sunshine will have to stay on hold until more settled times.