Posting queries

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Jude, what have your clothing preferences to do with the fact that the forum won't LET her post long messages...? ;)

Snuffy wants to be able to post longer messages than the system will currently allow. I asked Nada some time ago to increase the length of posting permitted [which she did], and that has been fine until now, but as we can all see, it often helps to pour out a whole lot of hurt and confusion - and anger - in longer posts.

I have asked Nada if it would be possible to extend the maximum size of message again.

The current alternative is to split messages into Part 1, Part 2, etc.

Jude

Dec 11, 2003
Tully, Qld, Australia
Dear Brucie and Norm,

Oh Gawd...!!! EEEK......

I quite thought Snuffy meant that she sometimes felt unable to write lengthy posts, NOT that she wasn't able to do so. Maybe I need to do an ESL course?

Sorry - by the way I NEVER wear shorts. Doc Martens, yes. Shorts no way in the world.

Jude

snuffyuk

Jul 8, 2004
Near Bristol
The short version.
Went to pck mm from D/Cr, In rush lft purs/glsses/mob phone on bck of car.
Glsses ok,purs rturnd, mob shtred in rd.
!!!!!

Just drunk the shorts!

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
intellectual not

Do I remember my Latin lessons wrongly then? [bad pun based on distant memory of Latin]

Hic! Hike Hock

Should really be

Hike [to get] Hock [result] Hic!

Jude

Dec 11, 2003
Tully, Qld, Australia
Dear Gang,

I see you've all been celebrating Magic's fiance's birthday with her and a few other things besides.

I've tried drinking shorts but the fabric gets stuck in my teeth. What am I doing wrong?

Jude

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Jude
soak shorts for 8 hours in Appleton's 150 proof Rum. If you drink that stuff, you won't have teeth to catch things in.

C

Chesca

Norman!

How the hell are you and Peg? Haven't had speaks with you recently. Actually, haven't had the opportunity to have much speaks with anybody lately. Will be thinking of you tomorrow morning as I once again v reluctantly circle the Wall of Death -Huyton M62 Junction in my Penelope Pitstop guise.

I am decreasing the length of my longs, as an exercise in abstinence.

The only 'Appletons' I know of was the local hardware store that sold Parrafin, I never checked the proof... but it has given me pause for thought and it was rather a pretty colour! Spot of soda...frothy........

With bubbles
Chesca

Jude

Dec 11, 2003
Tully, Qld, Australia
Dear All,

The aforementioned concoction sounds rather like the local poison from Bali. It's made from rice and is called Arak. Drinking this stuff is rather like being hit on the head with a very large elephant.

Silent but deadly!

Jude