possible skin breakdown

southlucia

Dec 19, 2011
Is someone able to point me in the right direction...

Dad is in a nursing home, doubly incontinent and I have serious concerns that he is being neglected. This issue is being looked in to, but in the meantime I fear his skin may have broken down. I urgently need to get him checked for this.

Noorza

Jun 8, 2012

Dad is in a nursing home, doubly incontinent and I have serious concerns that he is being neglected. This issue is being looked in to, but in the meantime I fear his skin may have broken down. I urgently need to get him checked for this.

Can either you or the nursing home call in the GP? Sorry I'm not sure what else to suggest.

Sue J

Dec 9, 2009

I would ask to speak to the manager of the home about your concerns - sorry if you've already done this.

lin1

Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
Hello
I see your concerns that Dad is being neglected is being looked into.

Maybe you could call the GP in to give your Dad a check up and look at the condition of Dads skin, apologies if you have already done this

I assume SS and CQC have been informed of your fears and I hope they act fast to resolve all your worries about your Dad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GillWife