Poor Piedsmum is poorly again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Pied

I don't know how you can bear this stress and sadness.But bear it you do because you and Sis are so strong and loving to your Mum.

Take care all of you

Lyn T

Polly1945

Oct 24, 2012
Hereford
Dear Pied

I just don't know how you are all coping, it's agony and extremely sad just to read your thread. Your Mum is blessed to have two wonderful daughters.

Let's hope that tonight your dear little Mum will be able to pass peacefully.

Thinking of you

((Hugs))

Pauline

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
Thank you and thank you for all the candles, too. I've just been looking at them.
I will go home when I'm ready but I want to see M give the next dose of diamorph first at 2230.

Sunbell

Jul 29, 2010
Yorkshire, England
I have been quietly reading your thread without commenting but feel I must let you know your lovely mum is in my daily prayers. Brings back so many memories of my dad passing several years ago. Just re-lit my candles xx

Sunbell:)

florence43

Jul 1, 2009
London
Oh Pied,

The ups and downs...the calm then the storms. I know how hard this is, I really do, and I wish I could spare you the pain, because I know how much it hurts. When it seems unbearable, just think yourself into the future, not even the far future, when this pain is over for everyone. It's not wrong to want it over, because you know there's no way back and your one and only aim is for any suffering to stop. That includes yours too, my sweet.

As death approaches, there will be harrowing times as well as serene and beautiful ones. While it is peaceful, gather yourself and gather your strength, for the awful times come out of nowhere and catch you by surprise, but they are part of the body packing up. They are often, to be expected. The journey's end has been so beautiful, for the most part, and I know this will be what you choose to remember. I can gather up the harrowing memories, if I dig deep enough, but they are buried so far down, that they are jumbled and not thought through. That's because I made, and still make, that decision not to sort them through. I don't need to. I lived them once, and don't ever want to re-live them again. But the sitting, stroking, holding hands and soothing...that, I will remember, and so will you.

It will be over soon, and although the pain of loss will have to be faced, I know you can face it because you'll have peace in your heart. You want your mum to rest, and be free. You want her to be left alone.

I could never say I am glad my mum has passed away. Never. But knowing what her life would be like if she was still living now turns me cold. I get warmth and comfort that she is safe now. It's one of the strongest feelings I've had since I lost her. It's like I can smile when I feel her safe from harm, from pain, confusion and from vulnerability. It's what makes me function.

Your mum is so close to safety, and over the next few days she will be left alone to be peaceful, for the first time in many years. Leaving her, and losing her really hurts, but to keep her here, like this, hurts more. That's what you're feeling now.

Please, God, let her sleep soon.

xxxxx

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hello dear Pied , Wishing your dear Mum a very Peaceful night & may God help find ever lasting Peace for you all tonight & the Angels are looking over your dearest Mum

Much Love , Strength & Comfort

Lots & lots of Love & BIG HUGS

Love Grove x x

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
Sending you love and supportive hugs and will come back to see how you are through the night.

Just been to light a second candle for you as worried mine will end during the night so have lit a candle to ask the angels to be with you and make your Mums passing peaceful.

Oh Pied - this must be so hard for you.

Take care

Love and hugs to your Mum too,

Celia

xxx

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Night , Night Dear Pied & Special Vibes you can rest or sleep well tonight

May God give your Mum everlasting Peace & may Peace & Comfort be with you & your Sister tonight

Much Love & Strength

Love & Comforting Hugs

Love Grove x x x x

garnuft

Sep 7, 2012
Night night Pied X
If my share of love can help you to make it through even another minute,
I send it gladly.
I think of your dear Mum....

Try to sleep if you can.x

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
We have had a hopeful chat with M and she thinks Mum has about another 3 hours at most to live. Mind you I said I was told that over a week ago. Well don't hold me to it she said but she said she had a 6th sense about it.
I so hope she is right. The 3 hours is up at 2 am.

fredsnail

Dec 21, 2008
I hope that she is right Pied for all of you.

God bless you, your sis and Mum and I hope for a peaceful night for you.

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
Dear Pied

Wishing the next few hours to be peaceful for your dear Mum. I shall look in again before I eventually go to bed. Now I am going to light another candle as the present one will soon burn out.

I remember vividly those ever slowing breaths of my Mum's towards the end, and how my heart felt to stop beating as I held my own breath wondering if another would come.... The longest pause of long pauses was before the last one.

Sending my love as always and may peace be with all three of you.

Loo xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.