Poor Piedsmum is poorly again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Thinking of you Pied as you walk into another day. I hope the day is kind to you and that your mum has a day where she is comfortable and peaceful.

Love

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Thinking of you, your Mum and the rest of your family.

I hope you managed some sleep last night.

May your day be peaceful.

Hugs from Lyn

geum123

May 20, 2009
I hope your Mum has a comfortable and peaceful day Pied.
Thinking of you all.:)

xxxx

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Oh Pied that is such a long time. You must be exhausted. I do hope you will be able to rest tonight. Obviously I hope your mum is comfortable.

Love and a gentle (HUG)

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Oh Pied am so sorry as Helen 33 said you must be feeling exhausted do hope the C H gave you some Lunch & drinks etc , you & your Mum have been in my thoughts quite a bit today

Do hope your Mum is pain free & is comfty as can be & you mange some rest / sleep later

Much Love , Peace & BIG HUGS

Love & Special T P Vibes that you keep strong Pied

Love & BIG HUGS Love Grove x x x x x

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
I got here in 18 minutes after getting the text from Sis because Mum's breathing changed and they thought she might not last til I arrived. I ran up the stairs helter skelter and yet here we still are with Mum having spent the last 11 hours on the very edge of life. Twice I think the staff thought she had gone.
It's been a very intense day. We have talked about our lives and our family and Mum has shown every sign of hearing. She hasn't needed any pain relief yet and is settled. They haven't turned her since 5.30 since she is so well settled.
I suspect she is waiting for something or someone but what I don't know.
We keep talking about maybe going for a walk wondering if she is waiting for us to go so she can be alone but we don't dare go. We don't want to leave her.
We have kissed her and held her hand and stroked her legs and bathed her eyes and done all her mouth care all day.
Any advice? Do you think we should go downstairs for ten minutes? The thing is she used to always beg me not to leave her, and that's why we don't want to go.

She gave me a serene smile at 2.15 and Sis got one at 2.55.

Big Effort

Account Closed
Jul 8, 2012
My Mum would have said "Life is very precious". You are very very precious to your Mum. No wonder she lingers. Glad she is comfortable, smiling serenely, and you are sharing her measured departure. Sounds like you are doing yourselves all proud.

Thinking of you and may everything be very gentle and peaceful. What a family you are! BE

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
Thats a very difficult one Pied, as you know sometimes people wait for a moment on their own so I wouldnt like to give you any advice really, what does your sister feel?
I knew my mum could hear me until the end even though she couldnt communicate at all. I went for a bath at one stage and left the bedroom door and bathroom door open .
I sang to myself in the bath to calm myself down and when I came out I suddenly remembered how much Mummy hated my singing!!:eek:

Just want you to know my love and support at this painful time Much love sis to you and your sis and lovely mum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabream