please with myself

christmas

Apr 27, 2014
Leicestershire
Hi you will pleased to know today I woke up and thought I need to take control, Peter is always said no if I ask for money or anything well not today,I have had enough of it. I sat him down and talked to him, so I have ordered a new back door and window and got a man to mend the tap in the kitchen, it's time I didn't let him say no when things need doing ,I suppose I will have to tell him again because he has forgot already ,but I don't care my daughter and son keep saying just do it so I have Christmas xxx

marionq

Apr 24, 2013
Scotland
Well done you. Join the ranks of Bolshie women! Men benefit anyway when their wives and partners are strong enough to do what is right. Just remind him when necessary and before you know it he will think it is his idea!

Kevinl

Aug 24, 2013
Salford
Hi you will pleased to know today I woke up and thought I need to take control, Peter is always said no if I ask for money or anything well not today,I have had enough of it. I sat him down and talked to him, so I have ordered a new back door and window and got a man to mend the tap in the kitchen, it's time I didn't let him say no when things need doing ,I suppose I will have to tell him again because he has forgot already ,but I don't care my daughter and son keep saying just do it so I have Christmas xxx

:) Well done you, it's a start and we all have to start somewhere.
K

christmas

Apr 27, 2014
Leicestershire

Thank you I am feeling better now I know I can do this x