Bel - thinking of you and sending flowers. Love,

Attachments

• flowers.gif
    flowers.gif
    10.8 KB · Views: 362

Amy

Jan 4, 2006
Hiya Bel,
You are doing so well Bel; I remember your first postings when you just couldn't talk to us. You are being so strong facing up to the Court Case, you will be OK. We will all be 'holding on to you', one massive hug with you at the centre. On the day we will be thinking about you, and waiting for you to post.
Thinking of you.
Love Helen.

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
Your manta is ….every thing going to be ok, every thing going to be ok, as then your husband will pick up on your good vibes and every thing will be ok.

Sending you lots of positive energy

May

Oct 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Bel

Next week when you're standing up strong in that court room, remember the people in there ( the officers of the court) are just people like us, but remember also that your TP friends are standing right beside you and as Helen said 'holding on to you with one massive hug'. You are doing so well.
Thinking of you

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
Re hold on to me

All your support means a lot to me Connie your flowers were lovely could ytou tell me how to do it i know i am getting a bit more confident with opening up on TP but i would not be able to without all of your support I will try to remember next week that officers of the court are only human and that you are all holding on to me i am also going to keep saying when things get to me every thing is going to be ok ---
LOVE AND THANKS BEL X

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mshaw6