Plan B

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Good evening everyone,

Channel 4 News have been talking about a Plan B does anyone know what this is?

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
I really don't want to disappoint you all but it's to do with Covid although I may be mistaken.

MaNaAk

Lawson58

Aug 1, 2014
Victoria, Australia
I think here we are up to Plan G , clause W paragraph 292 section 4b. Rules keep hanging because no one knows what they are doing and are playing catch up.

Duggies-girl

Sep 6, 2017
I am just fed up with the whole thing now and want it to end. I went to see my 93 year old aunt yesterday who is looking well but has just been diagnosed with early alzheimers. She is rather like my dad was, very bright, very funny and full of fun but just forgets things. She is also very glamorous.

Watching prime ministers question time now but I am going to switch off because of all the bickering and I will get back to my wall papering which is actually looking quite nice.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
it doesnt seem credible any more. over christmas both kids partners had it and this morning my 16 yo grandson has it. i havent had my booster yet so ive done tests most weeks since christmas. my tests are clear but its worrying. my son hasnt had any jabs[hes scared of needles] so he will have to isolate again now.

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
Watching prime ministers question time now but I am going to switch off
You should have stayed watching, item after PMQ was
2022-01-19_135125.png

nita

Dec 30, 2011
Essex
I hope we're not loosening restrictions just as I think it might be too soon with so many people infected. I will certainly keep wearing a mask indoors and on public transport and I hope other people do too.

Last edited by a moderator: