Petition power for Jeremy Clarkson

Adcat

Jun 15, 2014
London
I am sitting on the sofa with my dad (mixed dementia) the news is on. I am pondering the power of Jeremy Clarkson and Top Gear - money spinning world wide success that it apparently is.
I am wondering what our society would be like if 'Clarkson' power got behind dementia for raising support and awareness for a better deal for carers and their loved ones.
:confused:

Summerheather

Feb 22, 2015
I am sitting on the sofa with my dad (mixed dementia) the news is on. I am pondering the power of Jeremy Clarkson and Top Gear - money spinning world wide success that it apparently is.
I am wondering what our society would be like if 'Clarkson' power got behind dementia for raising support and awareness for a better deal for carers and their loved ones.
:confused:

Completely agree and as awful as it sounds we actually need more famous people to get AD - perhaps then more money and attention would then be given.

Chaucer 1931

Mar 30, 2014
Agreed,we need more famous faces to take up the cause.
Clarkson would attract a heck of a lot of attention if he were a poster boy for the cause!

Miss Merlot

Oct 15, 2012
I would sign a petition for this guy not to be on TV!

But, yes, wouldn't it be great if the inanities and public outrages pop culture sparks could be redirected to something more constructive...?

susy

Jul 29, 2013
North East
He can be cutting, quite frankly idiotic at times and bloody stupid however he is a man with passion and does have a caring side to him. My guess is if he loves someone who starts to suffer with this disease then he would make loud noises and people would listen. I would just worry that he might go off on a tangent and do more harm...... Who can tell?!?!?!?