Personal Slave

cynron

Sep 26, 2005
east sussex
toileting

Sallyb,

My husband has this fixation about his visits to the toilet. He undress's and then gives me a report on how well or otherwise he has done. :eek:

cynron x x

Michael E

Apr 14, 2005
Ronda Spain
Monique has toilet fixation too... When she goes she reports it to me as a minor triumph... with the codicil it was very small... The spends the entire day worrying and being upset because she cannot go...
Nowt so strange as folks!!

patriciacolliso

Nov 23, 2005
london
michaele

my husband john has the same thing about toilets.he goes in and out the toilet all the time. the only thing is ,he does not use toilet roll to wipe himself, but uses his hands . you can imagine the mess he makes. sometimes he goes about six times in half a hour.now though he is in a care home these last seven weeks. and he is still doing it. but of course the carers deal with it now thank god.

Norman

Oct 9, 2003
Birmingham Hades
Feeling guilty? no need.

Quote from Jude.
Lack of sleep, endless repetetive conversations, toiletting, cooking, washing, ironing, cleaning, ad nasuem.... and that's without the total isolation and lack of real understanding from friends, family and siblings. Little wonder we get cranky from time to time! It's totally normal to feel cross or overwhelmed and nobody needs to feel any guilt about that - ever.

This really sums it up,thank you Jude, I feel to tired to think out an answer today
Norman