Peculiar sensations and now midday dreams

Barry

Oct 14, 2006
Indonesia
As I wake up so early every morning usually around 2am after lunch is out the way my wife makes me go and take a middy nap to try and boost up my energy for the afternoon, but now I’m starting to have nightmares at midday besides night time which is just draining me even more and not giving my dear wife much rest, not only that if its not the dreams that wake me up at midday then it’s the most peculiar sensation I’m now getting in my feet they feel as though there burning and tingling with pins and needles but only during my midday nap period the rest of the day there OK, my blood sugar is on par so I don’t think that is associated to my diabetes or maybe its associated with my Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s so I was wondering if any of you have come across this before yourselves, I must remember to talk to my doctor about as well next time I go as its got me perplexed not only that its not a very pleasant sensation when it wakes me up.
Any thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

Norrms

Feb 19, 2009
Torquay Devon
dreams

hiya barry, the mid day dreams i can certainly relate to as i also have an hour each day, usually between 1pm and 2pm. We all this qiuet time as when i have been admitted to Dunlop ward (many times) for my heart failure, the ward closes and the lights dim at 1pm and everyone is advised to take a nap to give the heart a rest.As for the other i do get pins and needles down my arm but not on the scale as you, it doesnt hurt me, sorry i couldnt of been more help, best wishes, Norrms and family xx

BarryW

Jun 5, 2009
Lincolnshire
Pins and needles etc

Hello Barry its BarryW here;
I sometimes get pins and needles when I have a little nap and forget to take my tablets on time. I do remeber that because of the pain I endure that when I had acupuncture the pins and needles never came back since. As for the dreams I never have them either that or I just dont remeber them.Anyway its just a thought. It could be just the way you are sitting or laying when you have your siesta? look on the bright side, atleast you can feel the sensation ha ha.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jliesman