Peace for my mum at last

mw52

Aug 25, 2006
Leeds
Dear All
Just to let you know that my mum passed away peacefully yesterday. I haven't logged on all weekend - we have been at the nursing home most of the time and when I have been at home I have been too exhausted.
I was able to be with her so I am relieved about that. Just got a long haul ahead of us now - can't have the funeral for a week - a backlog!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel as if I have been amongst friends for the last few months and thanks to those of you who have reponded to my posts and for the support.
My love to you all
Maureenx

Lucille

Sep 10, 2005
Dear Maureen

Sorry to hear about your mum. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Best wishes.

Amy

Jan 4, 2006
Sorry for your loss Maureen. Pleased that yo were able to be with her in the NH.
Take care.
Love Helen

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Maureen, I`m sorry to hear the news of your mum`s passing and offer you and your family my deepest sympathy and sincere condolences. I hope you will find some consolation in the knowledge that her suffering is over. Love Sylvia

dmc

Mar 13, 2006
just to add my condolences,
my sympathy goes out to you and your family
take care

Kriss

May 20, 2004
Shropshire
I'm pleased you were able to be there, it has certainly helped me having memories of a peaceful passing as the final ones for both Aunty and Dad.

Stay strong
Kriss

jan.

Apr 19, 2006
Cheshire, UK.
Dear Maureen,

So very sorry to hear about your mum........Deepest sympathy & sincere condolences to you & all your family at this sad time.

Take care of yourself, be strong,

Thinking of you,

Jan. X

Momx4

Oct 19, 2006
Dear Maureen
Thoughts and prayers to you and your family at the time of the loss of your Mother. May you have fond memories.
x Diana

Cate

Jul 2, 2006
Newport, Gwent
just wanted to add my deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Time to take care of yourself and heal...............

Love
Cate

Nell

Aug 9, 2005
Australia
Dear Maureen,
Just wanted you to know you are in my thoughts. May you find comfort in knowing your beloved Mum is at peace now. Take care of yourself. Nell

Jann

May 24, 2006
tingewick, bucks.
Dear Maureen,

My utmost sympathy to you and your family at this very sad time.
Cherish all those precious memories; this will help you through your loss.

Jan x