Peace at last

ROSEANN

Oct 1, 2006
staffordshire
Dear friends
I have not been on for awhile have been concentrating on caring for my husband.
I am sad to say that he passed away on Sunday after suffering for too long and in a lot of pain. He had his family around him and it was a relief when he closed his eyes for the last time.
He will always be in our hearts.
Roseann x

Noorza

Jun 8, 2012
Dear friends
I have not been on for awhile have been concentrating on caring for my husband.
I am sad to say that he passed away on Sunday after suffering for too long and in a lot of pain. He had his family around him and it was a relief when he closed his eyes for the last time.
He will always be in our hearts.
Roseann x

I am so very sorry for your loss but understand totally your relief that his suffering is over. My heart goes out to you and I wish you the strength that you will need to get through the times ahead of you.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm so sorry to read your sad news. Sending your condolences and wishing you strength for the days and weeks to come.

Last edited:

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Roseanne,

I am so sorry for your loss. I can understand the sense of relief for all after so much suffering. I wish you peace and strength as you face the path before you.

Love

turbo

Aug 1, 2007
Hello Roseann, I am sorry to read that your husband has died. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

turbo

Last edited:

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Hi Rose,
I am so sorry Rose but realise that in a strange way it is a relief. You have been fabulous in caring for John and I have no doubt he will have been aware of your tremendous love. I know you have a strong family and thankfully they will be around you now.

Grief takes us in different forms. I know you will be strong when needed and then something, maybe quite trivial, hits you hard.

My thoughts are with you at this sad time.
xx

Gerita

Aug 5, 2013
Hello Roseann - the loss of your husband must be indescribable but I do send you and your family sincere condolences. May you be blessed with the strength to cope with the even more difficult few days ahead and the ability to live your own life as I am sure he would have loved you to do. I've no doubt it'll be extremely hard to have to come to terms with the fact that he is no longer with you. Evidently, however, you had the strength and love to care for him during his illness. May he rest in peace although he will surely live on in all your hearts.

chris53

Nov 9, 2009
London
Dear Roseann, my thoughts are with you and your family, your husband is now at peace, and may you find peace and strength in the days to come.
Chris x

juniepoonie

Jun 11, 2013
essex
im so very sorry for your loss I wish you strength for the months ahead. godbless your husband now at rest. juniepoonie

geum123

May 20, 2009
Dear Roseann,
I am sorry.
Wishing you and your family strength in the coming weeks.
Love Geum xxxx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abba