1. pashandjas

pashandjas Registered User

Aug 26, 2006
    hi sorry its taken a long time to be in touch couldnt get head round what is going on he is on trazodone+quetiapine+sleeping pill still wanders at night +confusedhave a job understand him talks about death even woke me to say my mother has died very worring he sleeps a lot now dont know what stage he is on can anybody enlighten me it is a very lonely time i hope to get him in day care 1 day a week thats if he will go he wont go anywhere without me

2. Grannie G

Grannie G Volunteer Moderator

Apr 3, 2006
    Kent
    You sound at the end of your tether. Please go to your GP or your father`s GP and ask him to give you more information about his condition. As next of kin you will have access to this information.

3. pashandjas

Aug 26, 2006
    i have seen Gp tells me about vd have plenty of support but still have problems we both try and help each other tp is a savior to me thankyou grannie G NIGHT TIMES ARE THE WORST DO ANY OTHER PEOPLE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMSwould like to know

4. jenniferpa

jenniferpa Volunteer Moderator

Jun 27, 2006
    When you say night time is the worst, do you mean up and down, up and down? Because if so, I know exactly what you mean, and I know a lot of other people do too. I can't decided whether it really is worse at night, or if MY defeneces are lower and I'm less able to cope - bit of both I expect. We did try sleeping pills once - made no difference to the geting up AND meant she was up but drugged! Not a good combination.

Jennifer

5. pashandjas

Aug 26, 2006
    he gets up during night and wanders round the house does inmagary jobs we have been lucky had a good night sleep last night i give sleeping pill late in the evening then let him wander till he was tired about 11-30pm it seemed to do the trick hope it isnt a one of let you know. i had been having cat naps whenever i can that seems to help